As an UI Programmer You Will:
- Be working directly with UI artists and designers for requirements
- Exposing functionality to blueprints for designers to work with UI
- Supporting implementation of metagame functionality
- Working with UMG
- Bugfixing in all these areas, plus other general code tasks where required and suitable
What We Need You To Have:
- Strong programming experience (C++)
- Experience with UI
- Experience with UE4 & UMG
- Understanding of UI frameworks and practices, and ability to architect and implement large UI systems
- Console experience (e.g. PS4/PS5/XbOne/XBX)
- Generalist willing to work in multiple areas when required (e.g. supporting gameplay, metagame and bugfixing)
- Very good English (at least b2)
Nice to Have:
- Experience working on multiplayer games
- Experience with UE4’s Gauntlet test system
- Experience with metagame systems (perks, unlocks, progression, inventory, etc.)
- Experience with XAML
- Experience with UX
What We Offer:
Flexible forms of employment
Flexible working hours
Fully remote/ Office /Mixed working models
5 Learning Days a Year
Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
Game & Book Libraries
...and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let's talk about ourselves quickly. We're ambitious game enthusiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is "We never lie", so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.